Sunday, February 23, 2020

Shots

For my film opening, I want to use various shots that will enhance the suspense in my portfolio project such as close ups, pans etc. I want to really build the tone and keep the audience in suspense. According to “Gemini Productions,” some shots that are most commonly used in thrillers consist of high angle shots, close ups, pans, dutch titled shots, long shots, low angle shots, point of view shots, zoom shots and over the shoulder shots. I want to take advantage of these shots, especially maybe multiple dutch titled shots as they are mainly known for setting an unease mood since the camera is positioned in a weird angle. I also want to make use of low and high angle shots as they help show a figure/person with dominance in comparison to who is stronger and weaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk