Sunday, March 8, 2020

Peer Review

I recently had a group critique with my fellow peers, and they gave me very good feedback. They helped me come up with ideas on how I want to film and incorporate thriller aspects to my film opening. I decided that I want my opening to take place in the future and then cut to a week before the climatic scene happens. I’m going to begin my opening scene with various shots and then cutting to a black screen to emphasize the thriller effect. Throughout this opening scene, I am going to add various unsettling noises and screams to add various types of sounds to create suspense and fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk