Sunday, April 5, 2020

The whole “look”

This week, I decorated my guest bedroom to fit the 80’s look/theme and I also took the time to put makeup on my protagonist to fit the right time period. I did some research and I quickly realized that back in the 80’s most girls wore leggings and bright colors plus their makeup was also very vibrant. I made sure to make my main actress have the complete look so the audience will immediately distinguish what time period the film opening is in. I took the time to take pictures of the guest bedroom to demonstrate how it turned out.
I included this neon sign to show that it’s a teenagers room. I also included: 

This is what the room turned out to look like. 
Afterwards, once I got my protagonist to try on multiple outfits I finally found what felt right to fit the time period. I also found hoop earrings to complete the look. I used exotic/vibrant colors for her makeup to properly concur with the overall production. 
I used both pink and blue to fit her scrunchie and her bandana. 
Furthermore, I put white shorts over her leggings because in the 80’s that was a common trend, it was also popular/very common to put your shirt over one shoulder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk