Thursday, April 9, 2020

Complications

Recently, I’ve had a few complications. I uploaded all my videos onto my computer but cannot seem to figure out where I want to edit my videos. I have become very indecisive as I want my project quality/resolution to be good. I still need two more scenes to film but I think I have enough to make it to two minutes. At first I thought I was going to edit on weVideo since it was what I had been taught in class but now, I think I would rather edit on software such as iMovie because I believe the resolution and the outcome looks better and less pixelated. An issue I came across recently was that the one day I had my actors ready to film, the day outside was very rainy and provided very little sunlight. Luckily I came to a solution on how to resolve the problem. I simply used multiple lights I have lying around my house and managed to somewhat make it look like it was daylight. While this did help a lot, I had to be very careful as to not move anything and to always keep all my lighting facing the same direction at all times. The reason for this is that the shadows that would be created on my actors would be facing a certain way and I could not change that because it would alter what time of day the scene is taking place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk