Friday, April 10, 2020

Week 9

Good news, I have been given an extra day to work on my opening film. This made me extremely relieved and happy as it was recently my birthday and I dedicated that day to spending it with my family rather than working on school work. While I did spend the day celebrating, it also held me back a day as I could have been editing my production. This brought a lot of stress on me as I also have other schoolwork to complete. This is very good as I needed as much time as possible to edit and make everything look good. This benefits me very much as I wanted to have the weekend so I could properly dedicate my time to doing all of this. Although I have not yet begun my CCR, I have looked through what is expected of me and what I need to discuss. At first I was very confused on what I needed to do for my CCR, as I did miss the lesson in which it was taught to me at school. Luckily, I have all the resources on canvas that enable me to look at specific examples of what to do and what not to do when constructing a CCR. By tonight I plan on finishing editing that way I can focus the rest of this week to making sure everything looks adequately prepared and can film in just case there is an error (such as a continuity error) in my production and can just simply re film to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk