Sunday, March 22, 2020

Covid-19

One huge problem I am currently facing is that I have no idea how I am going to film as though I was in a cemetery. I think tomorrow I am going to see if I could possibly step outside for a bit to see some possible locations. If all goes well, I can pull it off without having to scratch everything off and begin with a new film opening. Another current issue is that my new actors (family members) are busy or occupied with online classes or work. This makes it difficult as I have to see what time fits each and every one of their schedules as they are each busy at different times. My goal is that by exactly a week of today, I will be done editing and filming and will only need to work on my CCR. It’s a bit difficult as I don’t have all the supplies I need nor can I leave my house due to the pandemic of coronavirus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk