Sunday, March 22, 2020

Week 6

Since I decided to re film my opening, I need new actors. Luckily, my sister had to come home from Boston college and I’m going to use her as my protagonist. I think I might have my next door neighbor also help me. It’s difficult since I need a couple actors but I think I can make it work if I keep a distance and if I use people nearby or family members. Moreover, in one of my scenes I wanted to go to a nearby local park (Markham park) to film the tombstone as before mentioned in my past blogs and I can no longer do this. However, I found a way to work around it. Since my house has a pretty big backyard, tomorrow I am going to dedicate myself to wonder throughout it and see from which angles I could possibly film to make it look like a cemetery and which angles would work with natural lighting. I am also going to search throughout my house for possible supplies I could use to emphasize that the scene is taking place in a graveyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk