Sunday, March 22, 2020

Good news

Starting tomorrow since I have time to kill, I am going to dedicate myself to redecorating my guest bedroom to make/convert it into an 80’s themed bedroom. More good news, I am allowed to go to my community park that’s about 2 minutes away from my house and since there’s a big field. I can use that as a cemetery instead of my backyard. I still don’t know which one I want to choose/decide on but, tomorrow I am going to go outside to see which has better lighting and can benefit from the film. I have to work quickly for as of right now we are not technically in quarantine but, I have fears we may soon be. I’ve also decided that if some actors are not available, then I will have to improvise and grab my protagonist and disguise her as different characters and put make up on her to fulfill different looks. Luckily my protagonist is very good at working with make up, as I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk