Sunday, March 22, 2020

Filming

Tomorrow I am going to grab my camera and take different shots from different angles to see which lighting benefits the scene/mood and tone. I will also bring my own flashlights/lanterns as I also want to film during the night time. I want to have one shot of the cemetery at night and during the day. The rest of the filming will take place most likely indoors and it will be in my guest bedroom. Although the coronavirus has made the situation extremely difficult, I am trying my best to improvise and work around it. I need to prioritize my filming and get it done before things continue to worsen. I’m right now planning a calendar to carefully organize myself as I have been waking up very late and sleeping a lot. I will now be setting an alarm to wake up at 8 am and will start filming by 10 am as my main actor does not have online class at that time. I also want to take advantage of the sun shining bright at that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk