Sunday, March 29, 2020

Week 7


This week has been very stressful. Due to the Coronavirus, I currently have no actors, rather I have just a few family members who are not the best actors. I don’t know what to do to solve this problem. The only idea that's so far occured to me was to grab dolls (ex: barbie dolls or polly pockets) to use as actors. I want to do some research on it to see how I could develop a good film opening. I was thinking about researching perhaps the “Lego Movie,” released in 2014. Had a box office of $468.1 million and resulted in other movies being released such as the “Batman Lego Movie.” Since I haven't begun filming I am trying to decide whether or not I want to use actual people as actors or dolls/figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk