Sunday, March 29, 2020

Update

Recently, I had to update my schedule since I am kind of stuck. I think I decided I am going to use real life actors, as using figures would not be as interesting and I feel like it would be looked upon as unprofessional. It would also be difficult as my hands would be in the shot and I would have to imitate different voices. Tomorrow I begin and hopefully finish filming. Since I begin class on the 30th, my free time will begin to decrease but, I will hopefully finish all my assignments early to have the whole afternoon free, to dedicate all that time to my project. On the good side of things, I managed to get different shots of my backyard to resemble a cemetary. It looks pretty good and believable. I also have everything ready and set to film. I got all of my supplies ready to go and I already decorated the guest bedroom in my house to resemble an 80's 80’sbedroom. I even managed to find an old tv in my garage that still functions to emphasize that the setting takes place in the 80’s and not in the present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk