Sunday, March 22, 2020

Issues

I’ve been a bit behind on schedule and on my blogs. Everything has become chaotic as the Covid-19 has become a greater problem than we thought. I’ve been wanting to update my blog posts but I’ve been trying to go to grocery stores looking for necessities that way my family and I can quarantine ourselves. I decided that I am going to re-film my film opening. My goal is that by Tuesday of next week I will have started and finished by Wednesday due to all the free time I have. I then need to work on my CCR. Originally I wanted to film some scenes maybe outside a church but, due to the conditions we’re in, I am only allowed to leave my home for emergencies. The corona virus has really set me back a lot but, I am trying to work around it and make good use of all the free time I have until I start online class march 30th. Moreover, I saw that they extended the due date of the project so I am in luck I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk