Sunday, March 15, 2020

Problems

Recently there’s been a few problems with the production of my film opening. Since classes/school got canceled due to the coronavirus, many are at home trying to prevent either the spread or from catching the coronavirus and don’t want to go out. People are trying to limit the contact with others, so this makes it difficult to leave my house and to get my actors to show up for filming. Luckily I’ve managed to work around this by getting family members to help me for scenes I may need and this gave me the opportunity to begin editing as I am stuck at home for a while. Moreover, I believe by next week hopefully, people will be allowed to leave their home and film the last few scenes/shots I need. I’ve managed to work around this dilemma, as I’ve learned to take advantage of all this free time in my hand and have prioritized all the things I need to get done with. I’m currently going to alter my schedule/calendar to fit all the accustomations of these next two weeks. I want to also begin to finalize my project by doing my creative critical reflection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk