Thursday, March 12, 2020

Week five

This current week, I began filming. I’ve filmed a few scenes and experimented with different kinds of shots and angles. I hope to start editing this weekend as next week is spring break. Some challenges I’ve recently faced was that I got sick. Due to the coronavirus, I had to stay home and wait till I got better, just to make sure it was nothing severe. It’s also been difficult since everyone is preparing and shopping for supplies. Many of my actors were unavailable this week, therefore it made it difficult to get all my shots. Hence, this weekend I hope to finish all my filming. I also wanna have enough time to make sure that if something is wrong in one of my scenes, I can meet up with my actors to re-shoot. Overall, there've been a few challenges but I’ve tried my best to stay organized and get things done. Another challenge that  I’m currently facing is that I might possibly be traveling to Colombia for spring break, so I have to work really hard this week and next. I also need to find the time to go to Markham park and get a few shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk