Sunday, March 8, 2020

Researching

During this weekend, I did some more research on what is to be expected in a thriller opening film. I visited https://blog.reedsy.com/how-to-write-a-thriller/
which told me to focus on building a climax to entertain the audience and keep them intrigued. While reading this, I decided that in order to illustrate the main characters being haunted/scared I’m going to grab some string and connect it to the door, the closet and the cabinets of the room to demonstrate unnatural events occurring in the bedroom. In my last blog post, I mentioned how lighting was going to play a big role in my film, so I searched up different techniques I could use to help do this. I went to:  
I want to do one like this but of the tombstone. I wanna have a shot of it during the day and night. 
which suggested that I started my film opening with action, which is perfect because that’s exactly what I’m hoping to do/accomplish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk