Sunday, March 8, 2020

Planning

I currently ran into some issues as I have not begun yet to film. Therefore, I created a calendar to carefully organize myself and to not procrastinate. By this week, my goal is to have all my shots completely done with. I came up with the idea of grabbing the guest bedroom in my house and re-decorating it, to fit the 80’s theme I’m going for. I really want to emphasize the time period so the audience will immediately recognize what decade the film is taking place in. Earlier today I also began to sketch a storyboard. It was very broad without much detail but, it’s currently just some ideas. Moreover, I realized that lighting is going to play a very important role in my film opening and it must be incorporated to embrace that sense of suspense and fear. Since my film opening is going to have some scenes during the night time, I began to play with lighting while I was in there. I grabbed some of the lights and neon signs I have in my room and put them in the guest bedroom to see how it would look. I decided that if I want it to look like it’s night while it’s actually day inside, I can put the shutters up or put the blackout curtains that I have. To bring in light into the room, I can grab this very bright lantern and flashlight that I have and can make it look like it’s day outside, so I won’t have to rely that much on natural lighting in case it's a foggy day outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Thanks for watching!! Hope you enjoy!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hSIvuY9YAq_0g7eYTBzu7jeujG7R0HUL/view?usp=drivesdk